Once your printer is on, you can load in your labels:
- Open the top cover
- Lower the Roll Guide and pull it outward
- Place the roll of label stock on the Roll Arm and push it inward until it touches the Roll Stop
- Flip up the Roll Guide and slide it in until it touches the label stock
Make sure the Roll Guide does not pinch the label stock. Leave a small amount of space, about a 1 mm gap, between the Roll Guide and the roll of labels.
- Pull the Movable Throat Guide outward to adjust for the label stock size
- Place the leading edge of the label stock under the “label stock” symbols on the Throat Guides
- Slide the Movable Throat Guide inward until it almost touches the label stock, leaving a small amount of space so it doesn’t pinch the label stock
- Feed the label stock further into the printer until it senses the label and automatically feeds it through the printer
Make sure the label stock is placed far enough into the throat of the printer to correctly position the Movable Throat Guide but not fully into the printer itself.