- "Warning" preprint labels.
- "Hazardous" preprint labels.
- "Do not double-stack pallets" preprint labels.
- Labels displaying company logo.
Sometimes a stock label simply won't work. For unique labeling needs, we offer a custom label printing service. If you require a unique label size, a special color, or preprint labels, this is the place to get the unique label you need.
Our custom labels are available in direct thermal format and thermal transfer format. Note that these two print methods are very different. Make sure you know which kind of label your printer needs. Direct thermal printers do not require a thermal ribbon, only the blank label media. Thermal transfer printers, on the other hand, use a wax ribbon to create the print on the label.
Custom labels are perfect for applications that require eye-catching labels. Common uses include safety-related labeling, time-sensitive labeling, and more.
Our custom labels are also available in different materials for different applications.
- Freezer labels - adhesive works at low temperatures found in commercial freezers.
- Matte finish - not as much shine as standard label finish.
- Gloss finish - reflective quality to label finish.
- Polyester material - this is a synthetic label medium, not a paper label. It is far more durable against liquid and the elements.
At Smith Corona, we respond to all custom label inquiries within two business days. You won't find a more flexible printing service or lower prices anywhere. Get in touch with us today to get the custom labels you need. Call us at 800-875-7000 or send us an email to discuss your project.