If you are using thermal transfer 3” core labels or thermal transfer fanfold labels in your industrial printer, you will need a thermal transfer ribbon in order to print.
Need help with your industrial thermal printer?
Let’s take a quick look at how to load ribbon into a Zebra ZT610 industrial printer.
- Load the Thermal Transfer Ribbon onto the ribbon spindle, Ink Side Out
- Slide the ribbon under the ribbon roller and printhead
- Wrap the ribbon around the ribbon take-up spindle
- Stick a label on the ribbon to ensure is ribbon is Ink Side Out
- Load labels into the printer
- Close the print head so the ribbon is against the labels
Looking for ribbon for your industrial printer? We sell them direct at the lowest cost in the industry and ship the same day!
Shop smithcorona.com or call us at 1-800-875-7000 to place your order!